Captain Kirk from Turnabout Intruder.
- Rick & Morty in ad campaigns, My Little Pony, and the first of many references to Canada.
- Alien: Covenant, To see or not to see? And the Alien series in general.
- Watching movies out of sequence, and “spoiler” culture.
- Making R-rated comedy films out of old TV shows.
- How old farts like us used to get movie show times.
- A perusal of our current theatrical releases.
- It’s Mother’s Day! Therefore, King Arthur!
- Buffin? Chris got nuffin! (Eric’s secret Buffin project.)
- We check in with Eric on Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Stargate SG-1 and the best sci-fi “body swap” episodes.
- Discussion of “Intoxi-cast” Vol 1 and our alcohol tolerances.
- Mythbusters – The drunk leading the blind.
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Hulu series and the book by Margaret Atwood.
- An actual future where the church took over would have a lot more covered dish suppers.
- Proper macaroni and cheese.
NOTE: The TechTV show Chris was trying to think of (where the host drank on set and passed the breathalyzer) was Unscrewed with Martin Sargent.
Rick & Morty – Carl’s Jr / Hardees commercial.
Bhaahubali 2: The Conclusion – Trailer
Excalibur (1981) – Trailer