We now have as many episodes as a certain ice cream chain has flavors. Get us some mint chocolate chip, please. We continue the discussion of Star Trek: Discovery and The Orville. We talk about Blade Runner 2049, My Little Pony: The Movie, Szechuan sauce, anime, Ralphie May, how not to stink at a convention, new seasons of British goodness, and we play The Fried Green Rotten Tomatoes Game.
- Continuation of our impressions of Star Trek: Discovery and The Orville.
- My Little Pony: The Movie…we talk about it so you might as well come to peace with it. Also, it’s Steampunk.
- Alex’s impressions of Blade Runner 2049.
- McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce fiasco and Sailor Moon mashups.
- Anime dubs vs subs. Tina doesn’t get it.
- RIP Ralphie May and Iraqi tourist attractions.
- Alex talks about Anime Weekend Atlanta and it’s con funk (see Foamy video below)
- Jonathan Ian Mathers vs YouTube
- New seasons of Red Dwarf and Dirk Gently coming to the U.S. in October 2017.
- The Fried Green Rotten Tomatoes Game with My Little Pony: The Movie, Blade Runner 2049, and Star Trek: Discovery.
- Alex shames us all with his charity work and final thoughts.
Foamy – Rules for the Masses – Ill Will Press
Red Dwarf – Opening Titles Montage