The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. –Ezekiel 25:17 (not really)
- The presentation of Eric’s birthday gift, Ezekiel 25:17 by D9 Brewing.
- More Orville and Discovery as a nod to our friends at The Bearded Ones.
- The Toasty Farmer at Brewery 85.
- Foods that make us feel like kids again, ice cream trucks, and why the British have better bacon and cheese.
- The Take Craft Back campaign to buy Anheuser Busch InBev, see campaign video below.
- Big corporations and small businesses.
- Dave’s not here and Chris’ use of NBC and ABC Saturday morning cartoon bumpers.
- Another homage to The Bearded Ones and Chris “strokes out”.
- Tea & Absinthe
- Why do delivery companies hand off to the post office to complete delivery? Don’t mess with Chris’ orders from Build-A-Bear.
- Voice actor Peter New made a custom voice box for us.
- Chris remembers San Francisco and his Build-A-Bear experience.
- The character of Isaac on The Orville and our Thor: Ragnarok challenge coins.
- Alcohol and some callbacks to Intoxicast Vol 2.5
Note: I learned after our recording that Ezekiel 25:17 was only brewed once by D9 and has since been retired. So if you see one, you better grab it.