Stranger Things 2 [SPOILER WARNING], The Disney / Fox deal, our experiences at Costco, Ready Player One, Squirrel Girl, John Barrowman, Tarantino’s rumored plans for a Star Trek movie, and an old picture of Chris in a goofy-ass jacket.
Join us for the TNBP “Yule Be Sorry” Gathering on December 22, 2017 at The Southern Growl in Greer, SC!
- Stranger Things, Season 2 [SPOILER WARNING]
- Chris in a knock-off Michael Jackson-style jacket holding a roll of 35mm film. (Once upon a time, you didn’t get to see your pictures instantly.)
- Eric’s employer was bought out by his new employer.
- Shoutouts to Adam and Wheatley.
- The Disney / Fox deal, Southern Baptists, and The Black Hole.
- All things Squirrel Girl and the fabulous John Barrowman.
- Why does Costco check your receipt? The virtues of Costco.
- Alex’s bad touch experience. Tina’s retail experience. Celebrities with problems.
- Keeping your Singers straight. Keeping your LaVars straight.
- Meandering Mosers, Disney, and Unobtainium. Goddamn!
- That awkward plea for listener engagement.
- The Reply All Podcast.
- Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One, new trailer. Licencing issues and J.R.R. Tolkien’s son and grandchildren’s handling of licensing.
- Tarantino rumored to make the next Star Trek film.
- Daym Drops loses the narrative to Marc Summers.
Get your Yordle pin-up calendar here.
Early Squirrel Girl
Ready Player One – Official Trailer #1