Our original mission for this podcast was to talk to a variety of people with a variety of passions. In the studio for this episode is our good friend Frankie Dusky of Happy Vagabonds Farm. Frankie tells us all about how she came to own goats and how dairy goat farming became her full-time passion. She answers our many questions and was a delight to have in the studio. Her visit may also have inspired a new punk band. We’re not kidding.
- Frankie tells about how she got started in dairy goat farming and answers our questions.
- A little gift from Heath to Dan.
- Heath’s induction ceremony.
- Frankie’s standard questions.
- Drum circles and the beginning of a new band.