Where did everyone go? It’s up to Chris, Tina and Dan to discuss Queen in the context of scoring movies. Which leads to the question of whether Christopher Lambert did anything good besides Highlander. More Star Wars: Rebels with a side of Star Wars. (Hey, you were tired of us talking about Star Trek: Discovery and The Orville. This is what you get now.) We talk some Marvel and some Infinity War. Is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. getting good again? Tell us about the Irish language.
EDIT: Chris was wrong about the actor that played Raiden in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. This makes him even later to the party.
- Queen through the lens of Flash Gordon and Highlander
- The works of Christopher Lambert and Polio jokes
- More Star Wars: Rebels and the social commentary of Star Wars
- Avengers: Infinity War and the character of Jane Foster
- Is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. getting good again?
- Remembering Agent Carter.
- Rethinking Aquaman with a David Bowie soundtrack.
- Lego Batman is best Batman and a pass through the Stargate.
- Remembering Third Rock From The Sun.
- A discussion of the Irish language that no one asked for.
Vanguard – Arcade Version
C1-10P – a.k.a. “Chopper”
Mining Guild TIE Fighter
Avengers: Infinity War Trailer