Guest: Anja Smith
- How the 864-Living podcast came to be.
- The addictive nature of running.
- A brief digression into Bond movies.
- The podcast recording space conundrum.
- Podcast audio quality versus content quality.
- Anja’s inspirations: Tim Ferriss, Chrissie Wellington (links to books below)
- Triathlon competition categories.
- The runner’s “high”.
- Doughnut, Muffin, or Bagel?
- Expounding on the “Buffin”.
- Buffin versus McGuffin.
- Marvel or DC?
- Anja’s first comic book.
- Squirrel Girl.
- What does God need with a starship?
- The average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
- The advantages of admitting ignorance and really good teachers.
Biathlon – “The one where you ski and shoot.” (No, Alex, not at the same time.)