This is the second part of the episode of Dave’s return. Chris suggests that Dave should be doing stand-up comedy. We continue with thoughts on A Wrinkle In Time, adult jokes in cartoons like My Little Pony and Tiny Toon Adventures, Wonder Woman (of course) and much more.
- Some kudos for Evan Harris (previous guest) and Shane Willimon (future guest, even if we have to taze him).
- Dave should do stand-up (and stands up). Chris reminds Dave of The Talent Code (mother****er!).
- We talk about A Wrinkle In Time.
- Dave’s opinion of Wonder Woman and the DCEU in general.
- Tina finished reading Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong.
- A discussion of the inappropriate representation of Asians.
- Afterthoughts on our interview with Eric L. Watts.
- We are available on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play Music.
- Eric gets more guff for using Blackberry.
- What did those North Korean generals get all those medals for?
- What we’re all watching right now. Eric updates us on his watching of Enterprise. Chris is leading the witness.
- Cartoons are for adults. Adult jokes and themes in My Little Pony.
Remo Williams trailer (1985)
Tiny Toon Adventures – Intro
Patton Oswalt explains My Little Pony (and nails it!)
Orson Welles Outtakes – Paul Masson Commercial
Orson Welles Outtakes – Frozen Peas
All rights reserved. Copyright 2017 Four Foot One Media.